Finally, an organization for conservatives that actually utilizes our limited-government, individualist philosophy in its own design. Behold my latest project with Matthew Perdie:
@IndiResolve on Twitter
To empower individual efforts for the purpose of abolishing statism by means of connecting patriots who share the same resolve.
OUR PRESIDENT SHOULDN’T BE…
Here’s a little something I participated in with Alexander Thompson and Amanda Achtman in spare moments at Samford University, behind the scenes of America’s First Principles of Freedom Seminar hosted by the Intercollegiate Studies Institute and Alabama Policy Institute.
NOTE: Words failed me when I tried to make an abstract point about how the U.S. president does not literally create JOBS but rather creates the ENVIRONMENT in which employment thrives or fails through his particular executive principles, and at the same time I was trying to point out that the expectations for our government have changed as it has ballooned beyond Constitutional justification. If I had it to do over again, I would have said yes, I think the jobs situation would improve under a Romney administration, but the phrase “job creation” is for all practical purposes just political shorthand, unless you’re referring to government jobs, which are truly the only things Obama has endowed us with.
Also, I failed to mention coherently that although I am of a self-employed mindset and thus not a college student actively seeking employment, of course the state of the economy does factor into my concerns about starting and running a business or two with my siblings. I just approach the issue with different questions.
SPECIAL NOTE ON THE ABORTION SUBJECT:
Are we all just blobs of tissue?
The question is no longer “When does human life begin?”, but “Does human life have value?”
The excellent John Lennox explained this my interview with him last year…
Lennox, who has a MA in Bioethics from the University of Surrey, then touched on a social issue of great concern in politics – the sanctity of life for the unborn.
“Let’s take a human fetus. Some of my friends tell me ‘it’s just a clump of cells, why should you worry?’ But that’s the materialistic view. From where I said it is a clump of cells, of course, but they’re very specialized, and this is human life made in the image of God. That makes a great difference of how you regard it in terms of values.
Read more: Who is John Lennox? | Washington Times Communities
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter
Amanda Read appeared on Episode #5 of Matthew Perdie’s YouTube show The Perdie Patriotic Hangout on August 9, 2012 alongside Amy Lutz, Lyda Loudon, David Owens, and Eric Sievers:
Amanda Read appeared on Episode #4 of Matthew Perdie’s YouTube show The Perdie Patriotic Hangout on August 2, 2012 alongside Amy Lutz, Eric Sievers, and Frank Kemp III:
Amanda Read appeared on Episode #3 of Matthew Perdie’s YouTube show The Perdie Patriotic Hangout on July 26, 2012 alongside Bailey Connell, Eric Sievers, and Frank Kemp III:
Amanda Read appeared on Episode #2 of Matthew Perdie’s YouTube show The Perdie Patriotic Hangout on July 19, 2012 alongside Charles Lawless, Liberty Janie, and Taylor Parrish:
Amanda Read appeared on Demetri Ravanos’ radio show The Morning Drive on July 19th, 2012 to discuss the controversy surrounding the Mitt Romney/Batman analogy (click to listen): 7-20 Amanda Read on Morning Drive
Amanda Read appeared on Episode #1 of Matthew Perdie’s YouTube show The Perdie Patriotic Hangout on July 12, 2012:
Amanda Read was featured alongside Dana Loesch, Tabitha Hale, and Bettina Inclan in Eric Golub’s list of “The Top 30 Hottest Political Women of 2012” on June 21st, 2012.
Amanda Read served as a featured tweeter and Co-Sponsor Blogger for ProLifeCon on January 23rd, 2012. Watch the webcast replay here.
(Product[s] recently mentioned by Sincerely Amanda.) "Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering. Examine me, O LORD, and try me; Test my mind and my heart."
Subscribe to Amanda Read
Friends & Acquaintances
Willing To Be Examined
(Product[s] recently mentioned by Sincerely Amanda.)
"Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering. Examine me, O LORD, and try me; Test my mind and my heart."
- The Planner: Alexandra Swann's novel on Agenda 21 November 4, 2013What would happen if government tried to fix Social Security and Medicare through the confiscation of property? […]
- EthicalOil.org releases "Social Oil" video October 3, 2013Have you ever thought about energy independence from an ethical perspective? […]
- The hustle behind Benghazi talking points September 25, 2013President Obama and an agenda related to the distracting YouTube video might have more in common than we expect. […]
- Alabama Policy Institute's Friedman Legacy Day 2013 conversation August 8, 2013Milton Friedman once said, "Governments don't learn. Only people learn." […]
- Isaac Newton and the tyrant: Academia meets power politics July 17, 2013Isaac Newton's subtle role in the Glorious Revolution of 1688 is often overlooked. […]
- Grant from CNN Founder Ted Turner Funds Top Pro-Abortion Blog August 18, 2011 Amanda Read
- Planned Parenthood After Saying Staff ‘Acted Professionally’, Now Takes Corrective Action March 16, 2011 Amanda Read
Join the Resistance!
Founder & Editress of…
- Study #4: The Nephilim January 28, 2013
- Study #3, Genesis 3 and Satan’s lie. January 3, 2013
- Study #2, Luke 2:14 January 3, 2013
- Study #1 – Adam’s Exclamation November 27, 2012
- Darwin: Defining the Origins Debate July 8, 2011
The Crusading Chemist
Reading for Powerful Christian Women
The Girlhood Home Companion Magazine
Fair Hills Farm
My Latest Books
My Latest Films
Be sure to see my updates on it here.